At The Good Shepherd, we are Digital Citizens. We have…
• competence in coding for a variety of practical and inventive purposes, including the application of ideas within other subjects.
• the ability to connect with others safely and respectfully, understanding the need to act within the law and with moral and ethical integrity.
• an understanding of the connected nature of devices.
• the ability to communicate ideas well by using applications and devices throughout the curriculum.
• the ability to collect, organise and manipulate data effectively.
Coding Sphero Robots
“The school’s commitment towards developing pupil’s spiritual, moral, social and cultural qualities is second to none.” OFSTED March 2014
020 8743 5060
The Good Shepherd Primary School
35 Gayford Road, London, W12 9BY